Hi, I’m Racestart Coach, Bryan Falk-Steinmetz. Words that best describe me include optimistic, passionate, and genuine. These traits have been honed through a lifetime of athletics and continue to be refined through my pursuit of balanced health and my desire to serve others. My goal as a coach is to foster an environment that supports positive relationships and to encourage everyone to progress together.
My passion for health and fitness began while growing up in organized sports. I played everything I could, but wrestling has always been my favorite. I fell in love with the sport in third grade and never looked back. After a 15-year competitive career, I realized that I love the training as much as I loved competition. Since college, I continue to wrestle as a coach and have been able to explore many more modalities of fitness. I have run the Lakefront Marathon and several other races ranging from 5Ks to a 200 mile Ragnar Relay. I’ve explored the spectrum of group fitness from Crossfit to yoga. One of my favorite fitness tools is kettlebells. I love how kettlebells make us stronger and more resilient by developing much more than muscular strength. Plus, their versatility makes them really fun to work with!
“He who has a why to live for, can bear almost any how.”
- John Carroll University -Boler School of Business – Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management and Entrepreneurship
- NASM Certified
- CPR/AED Certified
- MSOE Strength and conditioning coach for Wrestling team
- Chi Alpha Sigma Student – Athlete Honor’s Society
- Member of John Carroll University Finance Association
- 4x Varsity Wrestling Team Captain at John Carroll University
- Student Athletic Advisory Committee President
- 2x NCAA Academic All-American
At Racestart you’ll find a healthy, welcoming community. Anyone who wants to have fun, get motivated, and work hard will fit right in!