Why Be An Independent Contractor at RaceStart?
In 2016 RS was voted #10 for best gym on City Voter.
In 2017 RaceStart was voted #5 for best gyms on City Voter.
We are one of the youngest gyms, and we aren’t stopping at #5. We jumped 5 spots this year, and have our goals set at #1. Join our team in this race.
- Experienced trainers/coaches
- No rental fee
- Opportunity for growth
- Modern/industrial warehouse facility
- All new rogue equipment
- Great community support
- Flexible hours
- Complimentary membership and discounts in gym
- Energetic atmosphere that promotes work/life balance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an opportunity to run your own business with the support of an experienced team behind you. Our personal trainer’s/coaches operate as independent contractors. This means you schedule your own hours, you’ll have creative freedom to market yourself to drive business. You’ll receive access to RaceStart’s social media platforms to help generate new business, and gain professional visibility in the greater Milwaukee area. You’ll benefit from exclusive access to our members and a complementary gym membership. At RaceStart you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best local trainers and continue to build your knowledge of health and fitness.
- Design personal training programs targeting specific health conditions
- Implemented new incentive program for members that are fun, innovative, and challenging
- Able to conduct personal assessments
- Choreograph and facilitate new Boot Camps/group classes
- Create rehabilitation programs, able to scale movements as necessary
- Advise members on fitness, exercise, health and weight management
- Ability to recruit and retain atheletes
- Member services + create awareness to in-house and local fitness events
- Clean up gym after use.
- Education Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physiology, or related field.
- Experience and/or Training Minimum 1 year Personal Training, Coaching, or Strength and Conditioning.
- Licenses/Certificates that hold a major Personal Training Certification from NSCA, ACSM, ACE, NASM, ISSA or similar source.
- Certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED.
- Clear background check
Does this sound like you? If so, please contact us to see if you’re a good fit. We’d love to meet you!