Please note that there will be quite a few changes to our class schedule to watch for in February.
One of which, is Jordan’s LAST class. Coach Jordan will no longer be training on Monday nights. Rather, he is redirecting his focus on his own strength training program- Which I completely agree and will support him with. Together, Jordan and myself will be working one on one in preparation of his next UFC fight. So rest assured, we’ll still see our champ around RaceStart 🙂
Jordan’s main focus right now is taking his strength and fitness to the next level now that he is competing on a different platform. Jordan anticipates his next UFC fight to be set for either May or June. We’ll know more specifics soon. Jordan’s MRI was postponed until yesterday, and he’s still waiting on the results. This will play a big factor in the upcoming events.
Cardio Combat will no longer be available after February 4th.
- Starting February 5th every Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 morning class will be power lifting + KB conditioning with Stevan
- Starting Monday, February 11th, Erika will be coaching our tabata class at 5:30. Yep, you heard me correctly…Tabata will be moved from Thursday to Monday.
- Starting Tuesday, February 12th Olympic lifting & conditioning will be coached by Amanda on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- Starting Friday, February 15th 4PM class will now be Kettlebells, coached by Antonette.
- All other classes remain the same
- Updated calendar coming soon
Athletes and guests, you are invited to attend Jordan’s last Cardio Combat Class
Monday, February 4th at 5:30PM.
From all of us at RaceStart
Thanks so much for coaching us, and helping build a stronger community. Wishing you lots of success and happiness in your future. We will all miss your class, and will wait in anticipation to cheer you on at your next fight!