Many thanks for EVERYONE who contributed
in our Pumpkin Pump Up Halloween Event!
Thank you for your participation and contributions by bringing in a tasty (and healthy) treat, a pumpkin, and/or dressing up! You all contributed in some way, and for that I can’t begin to tell you how much happiness this brings me.
At RS we love hosting events, but the Halloween Event is extra special. There’s just something about this time of the year- The colors, the smells, the weather, the food- I love it ALL!
However, this particular event helps remind us to not take life too seriously. We can still be silly, a little crazy, AND have fun without sacrificing our workout!
Don’t get me wrong, I still love me some good old competition. Our goal at RaceStart was to make you smile and laugh while getting in a good sweat fest. We are all young at heart and RaceStart wanted to remind everyone that it’s okay to let loose, and feel like a kid again. Sometimes we forget the importance of being able to laugh at ourselves, brush off a bad day, and keep moving forward on this fitness journey we set out on! #enjoylife #embracethecrazy 😉
PRIZES & WINNERS:
- Game 1 Prize: 1 packet of Shakeology AND their choice of either an RXBar, or FitAid
- Winner: Angie
- Game 2 Prize: 1 packet of Shakeology AND their choice of either an RXBar, or FitAid
- Winner: Katie
- Game 3 Prize: 1 packet of Shakeology AND their choice of either an RXBar, or FitAid
- Winner: Natalie’s sister
- Raffle Prize: Samples of pre-workout packets, sample of post workout packets, Shakeology packets, and a few more little goodies
- Winner: Ciera
- Best Costume Prize: 10% off their next month of unlimited group classes, a RS sticker, and a Shakeology packet
- Winner: Marisa and Katie ( A&G featured Below)
From the bottom of my heart I want to thank YOU for making this event happen! RaceStart is very lucky to have such supportive coaches as well as athletes. Thank you all for your help and contributions. You guys definitely made this year quite “eventful”! Enjoy the photos that we captured throughout the day. I know they brought a smile to my face. Some photos might need more explaining than others. LOL.
If anyone is interested in a recipe from the pot luck, please post questions and comments to the members only FaceBook group page